Course plan of the Institute of Management Accounting
Summer term 2013
During the summer term 2013 we offered the following courses:
- During the Integrationsstudium we will discuss characteristics of successful firms. Furthermore, students are asked to develop a business plan for a start-up firm.
- The course takes place 6 times on Wednesday during the summer
- The syllabus of the course can be found here
- Controlling will be held in German; therefore we only provide an
German course website
- The lecture takes place Tuesday 2pm in LH 100
- The exercise takes place Monday 12 N (LH 100) and Tuesday 6pm (HG 00/0080)
- Topic: Corporate Governance and Shareholders' Annual Meeting
(Corporate Governance und Hauptversammlung)
- Kick-off session: 22-Apr-2013 | 2pm (BT 1)
- The syllabus of the course can be found soon.
- The course takes place Tuesday 4 pm and Wednesday 12 N AA 214 in the “Altes Amtsgericht”.
- The syllabus of the course can be downloaded here.
- The seminar will consist of a kick-off session and a presentation
- During the winter and summer term the Institute of Management Accounting offers different projects for the project studies (Projektphase) according to our new Master program.
Winter term 2012/2013
During the winter term 2012/2013 we offer the following courses:
- The lecture takes place Thursday 8am in LH100
- The exercise takes place Tuesday 2pm (AA 214) and Wednesday 4pm (HG +1/0110 | HG 113)
- Please note that we strongly recommend students to visit the courses “Kosten- und Leistungsrechnung“ and “Entscheidung und Investition“ before attending this course!
- Topic: German Corporate Governance Code (Deutscher Corporate
- Kick-off session: 18-Oct-2012 | 2pm (AP 2)
- The lecture dates will be announced soon
- The course website can be found here
- The syllabus of our seminar can be downloaded soon
- Getting started session: 2-Nov-2012 (BT 1)
- The seminar takes place in "Sport- und Studienheim Riezlern" in
Kleinwalsertal (13-Jan-13 until 18-Jan-13)
- The course description can be found here. A cost overview can be found here