Information for International Visitors
- The museum is open on Wednesday from 10 am to 1 pm and from 3 pm to
6 pm, Thursday and Friday from 10 am to 1 pm, Saturday and Sunday from
11 am to 3 pm.
- The entrance fee is 1 Euro per person; 0,50 Euro for children from
12 to 16, students and handicapped visitors; children under 12 are
admitted for free.
- The Mineralogical Museum is located right behind St. Elizabeth
Church at Firmaneiplatz in the center of Marburg. Click on the picture
below to see the enlarged and printable version of the map.
- If you have any question regarding the Mineralogical Museum or if
you want to schedule a guided tour, please contact us.
- If you are interested
in the history of the historic building as well as the history of
the mineralogical collection and the museum, click here.
- Even if you do not understand German, the following sites are worth
a visit - after all, sometimes pictures say more than words. With a
click on "Sammlung" (collection) you can go on a virtual tour
through our three exhibition levels and get an idea about what to