Research Projects of Staff and Students
The Center for Conflict Studies considers research not only a task for our scientific staff, but also as a principal component of teaching. This is why the interdisciplinary research seminars are of great significance for the curriculum. The seminars are usually offered by teachers from two different disciplines, and research concepts are developed jointly with students who then conduct these projects on their own.
The topics of the research seminars in recent years included:
- Transitional Justice und Development
- Interventionist Societies
- 20 years after the Fall of the Wall: Developments, Conflicts, and Perspectives of Political, Literal and Cultural Sciences on a Virulent Part of the Present.
- Genocide in the 20th and 21st Century
- Human Rights in Conflict: The Role of Civil Society
- Migration and Human Rights
For more information about the research activities of the Center for Conflict Studies please click here.