Publications Marianne Hock
- Hock, M., Clauß, T. (2017), Knowledge Management Capabilities and the Role of Risk Taking for Business Model Innovation, Academy of Management Annual Meeting 2017, Atlanta, USA, 04-08 August 2017.
- Hock, M., Clauß, T. (2017), The Impact of Knowledge Management Capabilities and Risk Taking on Business Model Innovation, 17th European Academy of Management, Glasgow, Scotland, 21-24 Juli 2017.
- Hock, M., Clauss, T., Schulz, E. (2016), The impact of organizational culture on a firm’s capability to innovate the business model, R&D Management, Vol. 46, Issue 3, pp. 433-450, DOI: 10.1111/radm.12153.
- Hock, M., Clauss, T. (2016), Knowledge Management, Strategic Flexibility and Business Model Innovation, XXVII ISPIM Innovation Conference, Porto, Portugal, 19.-22.07.2016.
- Hock, M., Clauss, T. (2016), The Impact of Knowledge Management during Business Model Innovation, RnD Management Conference 2016, Cambridge, UK, 03.-06.07.2016.
- Hock, M. (2015), Business Model Innovation and Behavioural Management: New Ideas and Insights for Future Research, XXVI ISPIM Innovation Conference, Budapest, Hungary, 14.-17.06.2015
- Clauss, T., Hock, M. (2014), The Effect of Strategic Agility on Business Model Innovation, Academy of Management Annual Meeting 2014, Philadelphia, USA, August 2014
- Clauss, T., Hock, M. (2014), Business Model Innovation: Investigating Enablers and Performance Effects, 14th European Academy of Management, Valencia, Spain, Juni 2014