03.12.2019 Open position for student assistant
From time to time we have open positions in our SFB 987. Contact us to ask about our current requirements. Please note: The SFB 987 will end on June 30, 2020. No applications can be accepted after May 1, 2020.
- Click here to see the ad for student assistant WITHOUT a bachelor's degree (the contact can be max. 43 hours per month)
- Click here to see the ad for student assistant WITH a bachelor's degree (the contact can be max. 37 hours per month)
Your application should include the following documents:
- Letter of application
- latest certificate
- Certificate of enrolment
When your application has been successful and we ask you to, then please fill out and hand in these documents needed for creating your contract (only available in German):
- Fragebogen zur Sozialversicherung (Link)
- Kurzpersonalbogen (Link)
- Selbstauskunft Lohnsteuer (Link)
- Membership certificate of your health insurance (only needed when you are compulsorily insured)
Every student assistant at the Philipps-Universität Marburg has to write down their working hours in a time sheet (click here to download). At the end of every month, this time sheet has to be signed by the student assistant and the group leader and be send to Nelli Pfeifer.
Please send these documents to: