We are pleased that you are interested in applying for regular study at the Philipps University Marburg! Here you will find general instructions for various formalities that must be observed when applying.
On the following pages, we explain to you:
- The different admission procedures
- How an application proceeds from the choice of a study program to enrollment
- What uni-assist is
- The formal standards that must be observed in the application (e.g. certification of documents)
- How you can verify German skills and other language skills
- What the Study Preparatory Center is
Information on university entrance qualification and the various degrees that you can obtain at Marburg can be found in the "Studying at UMR" section. There you will also find information about exchange programs and other offerings from the International Office. You can find the exact admission requirements for a program in the "Degree Programs" section.