• KFO210 “Genetic of drug resistance in cancer”
• Transregio 17 - Ras dependent pathways in human cancer"
• SFB TR22.
• Other research groups are welcome to contact us.
• All applications of Flow Cytometry on analogous and digital Cytometers
• High speed cell sorting with core operator support
• Training Data analysis on offline workstation
- UV laser equipment for analyses and sorting
- Stem cell measurement and sorting
- Intracellular phosphoprotein measurement
- Multilaser applications (up to four lasers) for analyses and sorting
- BD Cytometric Bead Array (CBA) bead-based immunoassays
Please contact Dr. Cornelia Brendel, Head of the Facility, for more information.
We established a online scheduling system to manage our resources.
As registered and approved user you can schedule online bookings for FACScan and LSRII on your own. Contact us to get your own account.
Please click here to access our ONLINE SCHEDULING.