• All applications of Flow Cytometry on analogous and digital Cytometers
• High speed cell sorting with core operator support
• Training for Data analysis on offline workstations
- UV laser equipment for analyses and sorting
- Stem cell measurement and sorting
- Intracellular phosphoprotein measurement
- Multilaser applications (up to five lasers) for analyses and sorting
- BD Cytometric Bead Array (CBA) bead-based immunoassays
- 6 way sort
- sorting unit up to 384 Well Plate
- Security level up to S2 are possible
• KFO210 “Genetic of drug resistance in cancer”
• SFB TR22.
• Other research groups are welcome to contact us.
Please contact Dr. Cornelia Brendel, Head of the Facility, for more information.
We established a online scheduling system to manage our resources.
As registered and approved user you can schedule online bookings for FACScan and LSRII on your own. Contact us to get your own account.
Please click here to access our ONLINE SCHEDULING.