Apply for the MACIE Award
The MACIE award for outstanding theses decorates the best theses in the field of Institutional Economics of the academic year. Award winners present their research results at the winter graduation ceremony of the School of Business & Economics and are listed on the website of the Marburg Centre for Institutional Economics.
- Applications for the MACIE award have to be submitted no later than October 15 via e-mail to email@example.com.
- Applicants must have successfully completed their thesis in one of the study programs of the School of Business & Economics within the academic year of the application.
- The following documents have to be submitted: (a) a cover letter, (b) an electronic version of the thesis, (c) an evaluation of the thesis by the supervisor, including an assessment of the suitability for the award, (d) a CV. Only complete applications are considered.
- A jury decides about the allocation of the award(s), excluding the jurisdiction of a court. In the absence of appropriate applications, no award is allocated.
- The thesis must be evaluated with at least 12 points.
- In general, the award is handed over at the graduation ceremony of the School of Business & Economics. Award winners are expected to give a short presentation of their thesis.