Getting Started – Voice and Speech Training
In this workshop you learn how to articulate your voice more clearly in order to get through vocally in a meeting or lecture.
30. April 2019 10:00 – 30. April 2019 17:00
Philipps-Universität Marburg, MARA, F|05, Deutschhausstraße 11+13, 1st floor, seminar room 01.0010
How do I get through vocally? – With the right technique everyone can use a strong and more convincing voice!
- Learn how to get your arguments better heard.
- Find out how you can give long presentations without tiring out your voice.
- Apply easy vocal techniques that give you a warmer and more convincing vocal sound.
- Learn to highlight important words with your voice!
- Learn how to improve your articulation.
- Find out more about vocal health. Take care of your voice and you will be heard!
Intended Learning Outcomes
- You will be able to articulate your voice more clearly.
- You will be able to project your voice more strongly and comfortably in order to be heard in a meeting or a lecture.
- Your arguments will be better understood through underlining vocally what you say.
- You will be familiar with the basic vocal physiology and functions.
- You will be acquainted with different vocal techniques and aspects of vocal health.
Trainer input, exercises in groups and short individual sessions. You will be recorded at least twice to listen to your vocal development.
Please note that this is not an English language course. Proficiency in English at the B2 level of competency is required.
This event is funded by the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) and financed by the German Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF).
April 30, 2019, 10 am–5 pm
International doctoral candidates from all disciplines
Maximum number of 10 participants
Free of charge
This workshop is part of the program "Getting Started".
Please register until April 16, 2019 via e-mail at email@example.com.
We kindly ask you to confirm your registration to make it binding. You may cancel your registration up to twelve days before the beginning of the course without providing specific reasons. In this case, please send us a brief notice so that we can make your place available to someone else on the waiting list.
Dr. Stefanie Rummel, www.soft-skill-seminar.de
MArburg University Research Academy (MARA)