Recent Journal Papers
- Bernd Hayo. On Standard-Error-Decreasing Complementarity: Why Collinearity is Not the Whole Story, J. Quant. Econ. (2018) 16:289–307
- Bernd Hayo and Florian Neumeier. The (In)validity of the Ricardian equivalence theorem–findings from a representative German population survey, Journal of Macroeconomics, Volume 51, March 2017, pp.162-174.
- Bernd Hayo and Florian Neumeier. Public Attitudes toward Fiscal Consolidation: Evidence from a Representative German Population Survey, Kyklos, Volume 70, Issue 1, February 2017 pp.42-69.
Recent Working Papers
- Bernd Hayo and Florian Neumeier. Explaining Central Bank Trust in an Inflation Targeting Country: The Case of the Reserve Bank of New Zealand, MAGKS Dicussion Paper No.28-2017.
- Tim Friehe, Helge Müller and Florian Neumeier. Media content’s role in the making of a democrat: Evidence from East Germany, MAGKS Discussion Paper No.11-2017.
- Tim Friehe, Helge Müller and Florian Neumeier. The effect of Western TV on crime: Evidence form East Germany, MAGKS Discussion Paper No.10-2017.