Eligibility assessment process
Political Integration and economic Globalisation MA
- Criteria for personal disciplinary suitability
1.1. Points are assigned in the following manner for the overall grade:
- Grade 1.0 to 1.5 => 3 points
- Grade 1.51 to 2.5 => 2 points
- Grade 2.51 to 3.0 => 1 point
1.2. Disciplinary and personal suitability for the program based on the following criteria (0 to 8 points):
One point each is assigned for the certification
- of two additional european languages at Level B2 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages of the Council of Europe
- of a semester abroad
- of a program-relevant internship of at least two months in duration
- of a program-related thesis
Up to three points are assigned for the certification of well-founded economic or sociological methodological knowledge, according to the following criteria:
- 24 credit points and more = 3 points
- 18 credit points to 23 credit points = 2 points
- 12 credit points to 17 credit points = 1 point
The evaluation is made based on the submitted documentation.
An evaluation of the degree of suitability with a total of at least 6 points is prerequisite for admission to the program.
- Documents to be submitted
- Application for admission (online application of the online application portal)
- The first, fundamental university degree with final grade at least 3.0)
- If this is not available, a Transcript of Records with a calculated average grade on the basis of at least 150 credit points (according to ECTS) can alternatively be submitted.
- The Transcript of Records for determining your previous course contents
- Certification of skills in the English language at Level B2 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages of the Council of Europe
- Approx. one DIN A4 page letter in which the applicant presents their technical suitability, based on personal commitment, social competence and teamwork capacity, interpersonal competence, self-reflective work, practical experience in the field of European integration and globalisation, and foreign language skills.
- Tabular resume (DIN A4 page)
- Additional certifications of personal disciplinary suitability, which relate to the aforementioned criteria