Foreign Language Skills at Level A2 of the "Common European Framework of Reference for Languages of the Council of Europe"
The foreign language must be documented over at least one year.
University certificates or certificates from other higher education institutions
The foreign language must be documented over at least 1 year at a higher education institution.
- Test of English for International Communication (TOEIC) (10-990 Pkt.): Min. 225
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS): Min. grade 3 IELTS
- English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) (Cambridge University): Key English Test (KET)
- Diplôme d'Études en Langue Française (DELF) certificate: DELF A2
- Certificazione di competenza di italiano come lingua straniera (CILS): Level A2
- The European Language Certificates (TELC): Level A2
- Association of Language Testers in Europe (ALTE): Level 1
- Documentation of successfully completed adult education course which meets the corresponding level: Level 2A
- Specialist assessment or lecturer examination of language skills acquired by living abroad, university language courses or self-study: Level A2
For Masters applications: The DI code for uni assist e.V. is 2727