Foreign Language Skills at Level B1 of the "Common European Framework of Reference for Languages of the Council of Europe"
Foreign language skills are evidenced by school reports, university certificates or language certificates.
The foreign language must be documented over at least 4 or 3 years, up to the degree which entitles university entrance.
University certificates or certificates from other higher education institutions
The foreign language must have been the primary language of instruction at a higher education institution over at least two years.
- Test of English as a foreign Language (TOEFL)* Internet based (0-120 Pts.): Min. 42 Pts.
- Test of English for International Communication (TOEIC) (10-990 Pts.): Min. 550
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS): Min. grade 4 IELTS
- English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) (Cambridge University): Preliminary English Test (PET)
- Diplôme d'Études en Langue Française (DELF) certificate: B1
- Diplomas de Español como Lengua Extranjera (DELE): B1, formerly "Nivel Inicial"
- Certificazione di competenza di italiano come lingua straniera (CILS): Level 1
- UNIcert: Level stage I
- The European Language Certificates (TELC): Level B1
- Association of Language Testers in Europe (ALTE): Level 2
- Documentation of successfully completed adult education course which meets the corresponding level: Level B1
- Specialist assessment or lecturer examination of language skills acquired by living abroad, university courses or self-study: Level B1
For Masters applications: The DI code for uni assist e.V. is 2727