Foreign Language Skills at Level C1 of the "Common European Framework of Reference for Languages of the Council of Europe"
Foreign language skills are evidenced by school reports, university certificates or language certificates.
The foreign language must have been the primary language of instruction in the school.
University certificates or certificates from other higher education institutions
The foreign language must have been the primary language of instruction in the course of study that was completed.
In higher education institutions, the foreign language must have been the primary language of instruction.
- Test of English as a foreign Language (TOEFL)* Internet based (0-120 Pts.): Min. 95 Pts.
- Test of English for International Communication (TOEIC) (10-990 Pts.): 945 Pts.
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS): Min. grade 7.0 IELTS
- English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) (Cambridge University): Certificate in Advanced English (CAE)
- Diplôme Approfondi en Langue Française (DALF): C1
- Diploma de Espanol como Lengua Extranjera (DELE): C1
- Certificazione di competenza di italiano come lingua straniera (CILS): Level 3
- UNIcert: Level stage III
- The European Language Certificates (TELC): Level C1
- Association of Language Testers in Europe (ALTE): Level 4
- Documentation of successfully completed adult education course which meets the corresponding level: Level C1
- Specialist assessment or lecturer examination of language skills acquired by living abroad, university language courses or self-study: Level C1
For Masters applications: The DI code for uni assist e.V. is 2727