The Women's Promotion Plan
The Women’s Promotion Plan was adopted by the faculty council on 30 October 2013. The School strives to offer women an attractive study and working environment adapted to their family situation. You can gain insight into the promotion of women within the School of Business & Economics here.
The School supports the following measures:
- Parents' initiatives are supported that allow childcare solutions to be implemented at the workplace if necessary.
- Meetings, courses and lectures are held when possible at family-friendly times. The Faculty supports efforts to bridge shortages in childcare opportunities.
- In the context of the college exploration weeks and "Girls' Day", prospective female students are to be actively encouraged.
- The implementation of lectures or workshops on gender and family issues is supported by the Equal Opportunities Committee.
- Female students interested in obtaining a doctorate can inform themselves during the regular informational events and apply for support when participating at academic conferences.
- There are regular informal meetings between doctoral candidates and professors with the aim of identifying individual hurdles and structural problems along the academic career path as well as examining and developing approaches to solutions.
Do you have any suggestions or requests?
If so, please write to "email@example.com"!