Main Content

Recognition of Foreign Credits

Before going abroad, Erasmus students are required to conclude a "learning agreement" with their home university and the host institution specifying the courses they plan to take. Free movers (students who are not participating in an exchange programme) are also advised to conclude a learning agreement.

Credits can be transferred as soon as the student's transcript of records at the host institution is made available to the International Student Advisory Service of the School of Business and Economics. The Examinations Board has defined uniform guidelines for the translation of foreign grading systems.

For further information please follow this link.

Contact Person:

Personalfoto Brown
Foto: Felix Wesch

Lawrence Brown
Foreign Credit Transfer / Recognition
Universitätsstraße 25, Room 32
+49 6421 28-23185