Registration will open on January 15 and will close on June 15.
You can begin your registration here:
Inhalt ausklappen Inhalt einklappen Registration Process: Step by Step GuideRegistration Process: Step by Step Guide
- Transcript of Records
- Passport copy
Step by Step Guide (The highlighted steps apply only to students who apply and pay directly to the ISU)
1) Click on Registration here and fill in the registration form.
2) You’ll receive an email with your log in name and a link to our online portal.
3) Following the link, you’ll be asked to log in with your log in name and your birthdate, then you will have to set a password for your account.
4) With this password you can enter your workflow of our online portal. Please complete the following steps:
· Personal information
· Emergency contact information
· Statement of motivation
· Upload your transcript of records
5) Your application will be reviewed by the ISU team. This may take up to five business days.
6) If you got accepted you’ll receive an email with your invoice, insurance information and a request to log in to your workflow again in order to
· select your seminars,
· upload a proof of payment,
· upload your passport copy and
· upload the signed insurance policy declaration.
7) Your uploads will be checked by the ISU team. This may take up to five business days.
8) If everything is complete and we received your payment, you will receive an email with your acceptance letter and a request to fill in your flight information in your workflow.