Information for students minoring in business administration
In order to prevent uncertainties and to obtain a uniform structure, a regulation for students minoring subjects at the research group Technology and Innovation Management has been made with the Marburg School for Business and Economics:
A total of 18 ECTS points + 3 ECTS points (ABWL) must be earned in the course of majoring TIM. 9 points are grade-relevant and must be earned through participation in the seminar and a lecture/tutorial in one of the following five compulsory or optional courses:
- Strategic Management of Technology and Innovation (SMTI)
- Innovation Management: Design Fields and Processes (IMGP)
- Intellectual Property Management (IPM)
- Service Management (DLIM)
- Exercise SMTI or IMGP
The service is provided by written seminar, exercise or written examination.
- The remaining 9 points can be achieved by joining the lectures and exercises in the form of a "certificate of attendance". Each student is responsible to receive a signature for each attended course by the respective instructor
- At least one lecture and one exercise must have been attended in order to participate a seminar.