Voice and Speech Training – Female Voices That Convince
17. October 2019 10:00 – 17. October 2019 18:00
Philipps-Universität Marburg, MARA, F|05, Deutschhausstraße 11+13, 1st floor, seminar room 01.0010
How do I get through vocally?—With the right technique everyone can use a strong and more convincing voice!
- Learn how to get your arguments better heard.
- Think of your vocal role models.
- Find out how you can give long presentations without tiring out your voice.
- Apply easy vocal techniques that give you a warmer and more convincing vocal sound.
- Learn to highlight important words with your voice!
- Learn how to improve your articulation such as consonants and vowels.
- Find out more about vocal health.
- Take care of your voice and you will be heard!
Intended Learning Outcomes
- You will be familiar with the basic vocal physiology and functions.
- You will be acquainted with different vocal techniques and aspects of vocal health.
- You will be able to articulate your voice more clearly.
- You will have more confidence in speaking out loudly.
- You will be able to project your voice more strongly and comfortably in order to be heard in a meeting or a lecture.
- You will be able to make your arguments better understood through underlining vocally what you say.
Trainer input, exercises in groups and short individual sessions. You will be recorded at least twice to listen to your vocal development.
Please note that this is not an English language course. Proficiency in English at the B2 level of competency is required.
October 17, 2019, 10 am–6 pm
Female doctoral candidates and postdocs from all disciplines
At email@example.com, deadline October 2, 2019
We kindly ask you to confirm your registration to make it binding. You may cancel your registration up to twelve days before the beginning of the course without providing specific reasons. Thereafter, you will be required to pay the attendance fee even if you do not attend the course.
Dr. Stefanie Rummel, www.soft-skill-seminar.de
MArburg University Research Academy (MARA)
Doctoral Program for Humanities and Social Sciences