Welcome to the EU Research Funding Support site!
If you are an advanced post-doc or academic staff member looking for EU funds to finance your research project, then you are in the right place to find answers to the following questions:
- What are the main kinds of European Union funding relevant for my research?
- How do they work: amounts, eligibility and evaluation criteria,
- How can I write a competitive proposal? Does the administration provide proposal writing support?
- What university internal procedures do I need to follow to submit an EU funding proposal?
- What is the basic information about the university often required
for applications (e.g. the PIC code 999848938).
- Where can I go to get more information and to submit my funding proposal?
If you would like individual, tailored, support in identifying funding sources and/or in writing an EU funding proposal, feel free to contact me. In the latter case, please provide your draft ideally a month in advance - but at minimum two weeks - to ensure enough time for feedback and integration of it.
Dr. Lois Woestman
Dezernat für Planung und Forschung (Dez. I)
Abteilung Forschung und Wissenstransfer
Tel.: 49 6421 28 24919
(*If you are a PhD or early stage Post-Doctoral student, please contact MARA Career Development Programme http://www.uni-marburg.de/mara/cdp).