Welcome to the Philipps-Universitaet Marburg EU Research Funding
If you are an experienced researcher with any of the following
questions, you are in the right place.
(If you are an MA or PhD student, please see the MARA Academic Career and Development Center site http://www.uni-marburg.de/mara/career/zertifikat_forschung for support).
- What kinds of European Union funding sources exist to support my research?
- Where can I use them?
- What are the deadlines?
- What are the eligibility criteria?
- What are the evaluation criteria?
- What are restrictions on re-applying?
- How can I write a competitive proposal?
- What university internal procedures do I need to follow to submit an EU funding proposal?
- Who can I contact for personalized consultation and/or proposal writing support?
Read further, and/or contact me, if you would like:
Information on EU funding sources relevant to your research
Tips on writing a competitive proposal
Introduction to the Participant Portal, the EU Funding "one stop shop"
Proposal Writing Support
- University-internal procedures
- expert outside reader support
Please contact me 4 weeks - no less than 2 - before your deadline, so I can provide feedback in time.
Dr. Lois Woestman, EU-Referentin
Tel.: +49 64 21/28-2 4919