Voice and Speech Training
In this workshop you learn how to articulate your voice more clearly in order to get through vocally in a meeting or lecture.
29. September 2018 10:00 – 29. September 2018 17:30
Philipps-Universität Marburg, MARA, F|05, Deutschhausstraße 11+13 Seminar room 01.0010
How do I get through vocally? – With the right tech- nique, everyone can use a strong and more con- vincing voice!
- Learn how to get your arguments better heard.
- Find out how you can give long presentations without tiring out your voice.
- Apply easy vocal techniques that give you a warmer and more convincing sound.
- Learn how to improve your articulation.
- Find out more about vocal health.
Take care of your voice and you will be heard!
Intended Learning Outcomes
- You will be able to articulate your voice more clearly.
- You will be able to project your voice more strongly and comfortably in order to be heard in a meeting or a lecture.
- You will be familiar with the basic vocal physiology and functions.
- You will be acquainted with different vocal techniques and aspects of vocal health.
Trainer input, practice in groups and individually
You will be recorded at least twice to listen to your vocal development.
Please note that this is not an English language course. Proficiency in English at the B2 level of competency is required.
September 29, 2018, 10 am–5:30 pm
Doctoral candidates and postdocs from all disciplines
Here you will find the registration form for the moderated course registration.
Deadline September 14, 2018
Please note that your registration is binding. You may cancel your registration up to twelve days before the beginning of the course without providing specific reasons. Thereafter, you will be required to pay the attendance fee even if you do not attend the course.
Dr. Stefanie Rummel, www.stefanierummel.com
MArburg University Research Academy