Main Content

Application Process


Summer semester: 01st September - 15th October
Winter semester: 01st March - 15th April

There are two ways to apply:

1. You have a foreign high school diploma or school-leaving certificate and are required to attend a specialization module at the Studienkolleg.

You have to apply via uni-assist for a study program at either the Philipps University of Marburg, Justus Liebig University Gießen, or the University of Applied Science of Central Hesse.

You can find more detailed information about application procedures on the websites of the three universities:
Application Justus Liebig University Giessen
Application University of Applied Science of Central Hessen
Application Philipps University of Marburg
The Philipps Universitiy will send the invitations for the admission test from begin of December onwards.

2. Are you coming from a PASCH school (DAS-, DSD-, or FIT School)?
Then please read the application information for graduates of PASCH schools.